Sunday, April 25, 2021

Marriage in the cosmos*



Marriage in the cosmos*


 "Twinkle, twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are

Up above the sky so high

Like a diamond in the sky"


But take another look from the parameters of space

Looking at the earth to the sun in this case

What do you see from the angle right there?

As the sun takes a peak in a sunrise tear


A sparkle from its distance, a magnificent sight

To see the sun pop up in its brilliance in the light

A perfect circumference that this light brings

Is it not true that this looks like a diamond ring?


Dom*Colucci © 2021


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous words and photograph! I will so love to see this once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~kinda reminded me of a diamond ring~thank you my Precious Flower~enjoy~

      Delete
  2. It absolutely looks like a diamond ring :)

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...