Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More thinking these things*

More thinking these things*

Clouds pass low and slow by the mountain side to experience the feeling of earthly emotions and seek the best one...ZEN AGAIN(+)

Throughout the whole Universe it is dotted by lights and stars in darkness,why can I see beautifully here? I must be Enlightened

Is the glass empty when the Universe is full or is the Universe empty when the glass is full? Is the glass the Universe? ZEN(+)

The man in the mirror is the same man that is standing in front of it.One is already Enlightened.The other has a long way to go.

Heaven at my feet as my belly is filled and the foundation is in place as I have clarity in Keter.Light passes through.Kabbalah

Think about the space between rain drops.That is Awareness begins and ends but does it very rapidly in perfect harmony.ZEN(+)

The mist only dances above the surface of the lake as to be to close it could only be its partner in matrimony.ZEN(+)

Fish in the sea live by one creed and that is silence.Vibrations make them Aware of what the depths have in store for them.ZEN

The ocean tries to escape its depths by slamming its waves violently along the shores as it knows dry land is sacred but cannot.

Standing over the spillgate, I seen God's hands washing away my illusionary ego, as the flow baptized the creek in marvel.ZEN(+)


Dom*Colucci 2010

5 comments:

  1. The illusionary ego attacks every day and we need to give it to the emptness. Then, enlightment comes and the peace grows within ourselves.
    Beautiful my dearest poet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dearest Ana my Love...WOW...that is a powerful response as I like how you narrated ego and what steps to be taken to extinguish it..emptiness I always loved as shadows cannot attach themselves on the wind..enjoy my Love(+)
    Dom*:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    they are gorgeous. :)
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love....thank you once again...enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro*:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. dearest soulbro,
    the pleasure is entirely mine :)
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...