Saturday, February 27, 2010

Time out!!!*

Time out!!!*

I have had a long road and was well to do
I loved every moment and to also serve you
But Now it has come to take a rest
I am feeling sloppy with this stuff I guess
So I will be back when I feel refresh
And will enjoy you once again as my guest

Dom*Colucci 2010

ps: I am taking a break from making my poems but if you have not seen all of them there are many in the previous months to enjoy..and blogs as well...Thank you for your support...

3 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,

    what can i do to make you change your mind?
    I WILL MISS YOUR POEMS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

    CHANGE YOUR MIND :)

    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...I will be back but my focus is on the job Now and when this happens I will have wholeness about myself...as I felt sloppy with these poems...to me they were getting longer sentences as I was explaining the line instead of transcending into the next line like I always do...I am not running away from it just taking a break...enjoy my Love and I know you will miss them but I will come back better next time(+)
    soulbro*:)xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    I have a prize for you, check it out at my blog and i will be happy if you post it in yours.
    http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/honest-scrap-award/
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...