Friday, February 5, 2010

Thinking of old ones*

Thinking of the old ones*

To enter the tokonoma and proceed to be seated, bow with gesture and gently receive a bowl of tea in artful fashion.ZEN in ONE.

The oceans ripples to the shore bring a vibration to the sand to come in and take a swim and be whole.ZEN in ONE

The illusion that is captured in the eyes of subjective reality cannot be grasped any closer to the hands that will hold it.ZEN

To love the Spirit that dwells in my well being and is intoxicated with pure clarity and is connected to Higher Awareness.ZEN

To the early morning whippoorwill, its song can be felt as the flute player hears each note in his own silence and creates love.

This day begins with the disappearance of darkness and settles in the obvious of clarity.Walk amongst it.ZEN in ONE

To walk in the tall grasses of Consciousness,you can see the depths of all your thoughts start to move easily.ZEN in ONE.

To go deep, ones Awareness must be able to fill the void and still remain on the surface, as shallow as that may seem.ZEN in ONE

Morning is a wake up call as the Sun alerts all living beings to show up and admire the production of what today brings.:-)

One thousand steps walking backwards still gives the initiative to see what is in front of you to move one step Str8 Ahead.ZEN


Dom*Colucci 2010

4 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    these are so wonderful that its hard to put the compliment in words. these are like flowers blooming in a field, their beauty is can be absorbed in the soul, but cant be explained in words.
    you are simply awesome.
    have a lovely weekend.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...thank you for the kindest words..I seemed to like the older ones as I had more enthusiasm when I first came on intent...I think it was because of our old crew that made it worthwhile and it was something different to me when I made my first intent from leaving my old Navy website and playing Scrabble...as time went on with intent people were a little more critical and and comments were not as many..but it was a great time for my confidence in writing..enjoy the weekend as well my Love(+)
    soulbro*:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    the environment and people of intent worked like wind underneath our wings. :)
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love...yes Mallika was a true Spirit in creating this website and I am forever grateful that she did...may the best of luck to her in all her endeavours...besides she is my friend on facebook...but she is rarely on there..enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro*:)xo

    ReplyDelete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...