Thursday, March 4, 2010

Honest Scrap Award


I’d like to thank Golden Lotus of God's Love(Trisha)of http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/category/poem/ for this award.

Rules to accept the award:
• Thank the person giving you this award
• Copy the award to your blog.
• place a link to their blog
• Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.


Seven (7) tidbits people don’t know about me from reading my blog:
1.I am retired from the US Government after 36 years
2.I love writing poems inspired by the events in my life
3.I love to cook
4.I love to take walks in all of nature incluiding mountains
5.I love ZEN in my life as I live it
6.I love the wisdom my Soul gives me as they are words from God
7.I love drinking coffee

Now I am ready to pass this Honest Scrap Award to the flowing ten (10) blogging friends:

I do not have anyone else following me but Golden Lotus of God's Love(Trisha) as my followers do not have blogspots...but enjoy those that do just the same...


Dom*Colucci 2010

2 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    I am going to pile up your blog with awards. :)

    the next one in queue:

    I have a small award for you, please collect it from my blog: http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/best-blog-award/ and make me very, very happy.

    with lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love..I will be back soon...just need to clear the cobwebs here with so much going on with my daughter and FAFSA funding for her masters degree next year and me with the job as Monday I go to the Veterans Counselor and know that Jesus has already taken care of everything and we just bought a refrigerator and stove and going through a situation with that...so I will be back..enjoy My Love....(+)
    soulbro*:)xo..gave you a poem today for your appreciation towards me ...thanks my Love xo

    ReplyDelete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...