Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alice gets her Enlightenment*

Alice gets her Enlightenment*

Oh Alice in Wonderland, you went to sleep
You thought the whole world was in trouble
As the dream made you go deep
Seeing things the way they were, in your own eyes
Everything about these things makes anyone cry
Your quest lead you to an interesting thing in yourself
You never stopped once, it was your treasure trove of wealth
You went with the flow and came out at the end
But was puzzled on how to get back out once again
But you need not a key for there was no lock
The doorknob that said "turn me" even with no knock

Dom*Colucci 2010

ps: In the English version on Home Box back in the mid 1980'S shows Alice, the young woman she knew she never believed she was and became her own reality and no one elses...and this is Enlightenment as you look at life differently Now and not through the eyes of someone elses beliefs or judgements or opinions...

2 comments:

  1. Dearest soulbro,
    Very interesting poem. I wish I had read Alice in Wonderland.
    With lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...yes I remember back in 1985 when I went through door number 3 in my Conscious Awareness watching this on HBO and I looked deeper and found out it was Enlightenment with Alice...enjoy as well(+)
    soulbro*:)xo

    ReplyDelete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...