Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Love in my life as this is Soul inspired by Rumi*

The Love in my life as this is Soul inspired by Rumi*


The light in one's eyes makes the heart sing with bliss as it is Love with the Soul that abounds*~Daily Dom*~


For my heart thirst passion from the dew on the daisy so early on a summer's morning*~Daily Dom*~


For the Love of my life is in my heart as a rose has touched my Soul in doing so*~Daily Dom*~


The touch and fragrance of the rose...how delicate life in Love could possibly be*~Daily Dom*~ ♥♥♥


For a butterfly that kisses the flowers will as well kiss the heavens too*~Daily Dom*~


The light in one's eye gives radiance within one's heart with Love*~Daily Dom*~


To be of such freedom that lightness makes a butterfly dance with a cloud*~Daily Dom*~


The heart that sings loudly knows Love is here at home to stay*~Daily Dom*~


I have sought many a mile in search of the rose...as my heart seen it from a distance in your eyes*~Daily Dom*~


The rose swells in its bloom captivating my heart so dearly...why would I wish any other*~Daily Dom*~


Dom*Colucci 2011

2 comments:

  1. beautiful quotes soulbro, full of beauty, light and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my Dearest Golden Lotus of God's Love...still a man inspired by Rumi...enjoy as well(+)
    soulbro*:)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...