Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rumi, a Persian poet of my inspiration*

Rumi, a Persian poet of my inspiration*


For I cannot Love any other it is my heart that is next to yours*~Daily Dom*~


Only dream of me...for I will be Awakened soon*~Daily Dom*~


You have captivated my heart and Now Love spills out of it like the wells of plenty cannot hold on to it no more*~Daily Dom*~


Dom*Colucci, A man, a poet, a Love affair...the gentle breeze brings life to a rose*~Daily Dom*~


To Rumi*, Bless your Soul as you give life with Love in your poetry...thanks for inspiring me*


Dom*Colucci 2011

4 comments:

  1. beautiful collection of quotes soulbro. very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my Dearest Golden Lotus of God's Love...I am inspired by Rumi in making these quotes and poems when I make them...enjoy as well(+)
    soulbro*;)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome quotes...

    how are you?

    Happy March.
    keep wriitng..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks my Dearest Jingle...I am fine..been working Now after 15 months of retirement and have been climbing more mountains on the weekend....hope to visit you soon on your blog.....enjoy and thanks very much...Happy March to you as well(+)
    soulbro*;)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...