Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Love of my Soul also inspired by Rumi*

The Love of my Soul also inspired by Rumi*


The bud of a rose bursting to bloom, when it knows that sunshine gives it its room*~Daily Dom*~


The heart alone is never in despair, especially when it knows Love is there*~Daily Dom*~


For a fresh spring rain quenches my thirst of life that is longing in my Soul*~Daily Dom*~


Oh beautiful rose in my eye, you bring the breath of a new dawn back into my heart*~Daily Dom*~


I feel the stars in the sky kiss my heart to awaken my eyes to see this wonder from above as it is the Universe that Loves me so well*~Daily Dom*~


The pastured meadows of Life my heart is being nurtured by Love that surrounds it always*~Daily Dom*~


To gently come behind the flower and kiss its sweet nectar that it is allowing me to taste*~Daily Dom*~


For a thousand tears had been shed but they made my flowers grow in Love from my heart and Soul*~Daily Dom*~


My Love could not be any closer to my heart as much as the Soul that made me be*~Daily Dom*~


My heart is to flow over like a waterfall that empties itself with great fervor in the babbling stream below*~Daily Dom*~


Dom*Colucci 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...