Sunday, March 20, 2011

Words deep inspiration from inspired Rumi written by my Soul*

Words deep of Love from inspired Rumi written by my Soul*


For the Soul that has touched me deep within my heart has also touched many more in its Love as well*~Daily Dom*~


For the rose that opened from its bud...as Love envelopes it and its sweet fragrance as well*~Daily Dom*~


Oh heart of mine pierced by the arrow of my Soul deep within*~Daily Dom*~


A rose's bloom swells when it feels Love in the Universe that embraces it with such vastness to grow in*~Daily Dom*~


My breath is taken away by the warm feeling of Love you give me from your heart*~Daily Dom*~


The Love of life depends on how much Love fulfills your heart*~Daily Dom*~


My heart expands from this Love like a rose bloom kissing the morning sun*~Daily Dom*~


A hint of sunlight dusts your fair locks, as your heart is golden with the gleam in your smile*~Daily Dom*~


My heart is elated in Love as though it is suspended like the moon*~Daily Dom*~


For my Soul has Awakened in this moment and is in harmony with the expansion it feels around it...as this is enveloped bliss to be in the center of, presently*~Daily Dom*~


Dom*Colucci 2011



2 comments:

  1. Brilliant, Dom. I have commented on several of them, but as a whole it is just brilliant. Has dynamism and logic, and is pervaded with Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my Dearest Shiamala....my Soul is Loved as I am as well...and so are you...with Love enjoy(+)
    Dom*;)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...