Monday, November 2, 2020

The "I" that we cannot see*



The "I" that we cannot see* 


The mind is an invisible object you see

It points out and runs itself to the destination it needs to be

It attaches itself and clings to dear life what it wants

When it does not get its way it picks apart and taunts


If you look deeper inside of who you are

You will notice that it is so close and not afar

To analyze this in such depths in its thoughts

You will also notice that when found this mind will be caught


For it is not a thing of material but an essence that won't let go

But an illusion that frustrates Source and will not show

But when it does the ego is now exposed

And the "I" you thought you were disappears like the wind that blows


Dom*Colucci © 2020

2 comments:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...