Friday, January 27, 2012

Little Love in a lot of ocean*


Little love in a lot of ocean*

I was looking for a ride in heaven one day
But met up with pain and sorrow on the way
So I hitch a ride on a gray cloud
The light above was the sun and its shroud
There did come a time when the cloud was relieved
A vast ocean seen us and was ready to receive
A bit of thunder and lightning too
I was finally set free in the cloud filled with dew
So it was the Love that made us released from a drop to the ocean
Forever with the stream of consciousness and the water in motion

Dom*Colucci 2012

3 comments:

  1. Dear Dom: Love the title and the idea of water. Very lovely~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my Dearest Chiccoreal...I literally picked up on it looking at the cycles of water and took off from there in Love and the release in freedom back into where it came from.....enjoy as well(+)
    Dom*;)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is credited to google images.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...