Saturday, August 11, 2012

To find a dwelling for my Soul*

To find a dwelling for my Soul*

My search for the rose has not yet yield
I see her in this vision my heart she does steal
Through the weathered days that come and go
But I will still be faithful and find her though
A garden of delights that surrounds me here
Beautiful fragrance of flowers, to be so dear

Indeed my heart can be swayed to be with that one
But it is the Soul* that sees it final for love to be done
So it seems then I must continue with this trek
To know that this heart with Soul* to connect
A love like honey from a flower to a bee
One to captivate all the essence of beauty in my eyes to see

Yes, I will be with such patience and move along
As this heart of mine so diligent right where it belongs
For it is this heart that right now temptation does exist
But within this vision of my love I must resist
Please oh love of mine draw me close soon to your heart
So I may dwell within you forever and never to be apart

Dom*Colucci 2012

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...