Thursday, August 2, 2012

Our Love stays right here*



Our love stays right here*

Life sure is joyful, the love between us two
Our hearts filled with grandeur and more to be true
Everyday seems different we have more fun all the time
Guess this is the way we were meant to be living, a life oh so fine
There is nothing more I wish and I will keep it this way
For I know of both our hearts that Love is here to stay

There never was no indifference, we seen many things through 
When times got tougher, we did what we had to do
Really there was no bother, we just kept our love on the path
The difficulties that we encounter showed us hardly any wrath
I believed all the time that really there was never no bother
Not telling which was good or bad, both worked out from each other

So Now life is moving on, we follow it straight ahead
We never look back but stayed here always instead
Yes I did say life is to be so fine, here and now
The only thing we ever did was just make it happen and to allow
We need not go any further as our hearts will stay so near
And continue with our love for each other always, so crystal clear

Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...