Saturday, August 25, 2012

Love, pointed in the right direction*


Love, pointed in the right direction*

I have been walking around in a daze
Looking for love, eyes to see in and gaze
Could there be such a love that I could fall into
Deeper and deeper, to be mesmerized so true
The beauty of such woman in heart I suppose
To see of her vibrancy, like red as a rose

Oh the splendor to find such hidden treasure
To give her my heart, that love is its pleasure
Make me feel elated enriched where I am to be
And have her near, always next to me
Just putting her in my vision inside my mind
Patiently I await for her and to take my time

The moment will come and no expectations are there
The heart knows of this time to be fulfilled and to care
Things have been placed, this comes from within
The time will be right to know love where to begin
When it happens like an archer knows his target and his bowstring departs
This arrow that has been released finds my lover in her heart

Dom*Colucci 2012





1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...