Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Love between us is our heart*



The love between us is our heart*

My passion is for you, for it is love all the while
Both to know it is not a trend and never goes out of style
Hearts to each other, feeling sensations what we get
The gentleness of both of us, very delicate
Soothing to our touch, aroused to excite
Gazing through our eyes, deep in love wondrous sight

Oh how this moment comes and feeds us with romance
Together within each others arms, music plays for this dance
A strong vibration from both our hearts to be so sure
Becoming entwined as one, love in essence so pure
Now the heat of this moment sends us both ablaze
I become within a stupor, I am lost in a daze

Oh my darling, you have sent me through heaven so high
In our embracing I just seem to melt, to hear you sigh
The grips we have coming closer to each other, both made us warm
It is more passion to come this evening, right until the dawn
Love makes us to perform our needs to set us both free
It will always be this special love between you and me

Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...