Thursday, August 2, 2012

Journey that took me to the moon*

Journey that took me to the moon*


I set out so far, vast and deep
To know of my Soul*, my heart to keep
Seeking of a Lover though, to be with me too
I will take to ocean or the skies so blue
My Lover is somewhere out there for me
She has the same feeling waiting to see


A journey that I search high and low
But my heart is the guidance in that I do know
For wherever this direction will lead us in Love
It is because of our hearts that are fondly made of
One day without notice, it will just happen as it will
So I keep my focus going to be this way until


Yes our Soul*s will know of each other, eyes do meet
Hearts will be lit with happiness when they will greet
It will be like no other feeling that we both have known
While being patient like a seed to a flower that has grown
My Love that I know, feeling her near me real soon
Well what do you know, she came out of the darkness underneath the moon


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...