Saturday, August 25, 2012

Within our hearts is us*


Within our hearts is us*

Life is so wonderful when you are around
My heart is like a bass drum, strongly it pounds
You are the joy that I love all the while
Happy is my life with you, put a gleam in my smile
Sparkling and crisp, bubbly like ginger ale
Nothing can ever make my heart falter or even fail

Honey dripping from my sugar, you are all so nice
A little variety to add to sweetness, maybe a little spice
Our bonds within this love will always be
Like the stars before the morning we gaze at and see
Yes my Love you are embedded in my heart
Something that will stay forever and not break apart

This life with you to be so thankful that I can enjoy so much
To know how your heart is to me, your love I feel its touch
My love you were sent to me from heaven with your Soul*
Stripping away all shadows, while our love continues to unfold
Our love will always be getting greater as I know of a clue
It is because your heart is within mine and my heart is within you

Dom*Colucci 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...