Saturday, November 23, 2013

Entwined as one rose*


Entwined as one rose*

My heart so painful as it seems
To be lost in love but to be of a dream
I know that you are close and I can tell
To feel you within my heart so well

Maybe if I just surrender at will
And come to calm and become perfectly still
And to feel you from silence and enter with this blend
To know of no beginning and have no end

Richness then in heart will take over me
And both of our unity that we shall be
The heart will now be of love as this I suppose
To be of this vibrancy entwined as one, we are the rose

Dom*Colucci 2013

1 comment:

  1. The image is credited from my Greek Rose Katerina Koumliduo~thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...