Saturday, November 23, 2013

Contented love of the lotus*


Contented love of the lotus*

I arise like the lotus in the day from the mud
I open myself up to be the bloom from the bud
I seek the sunshine that gives me the beauty this way
And show the whole universe throughout the day

To me there is nothing in this world to ever find
For that is a shadow that is left behind
Though I am only momentary to be in this light
Then back in the murk for it is my home at night

But enjoy my beauty while you can
As where I am placed, content where I stand
It is because of the silence and stillness to be calm
And the unconditional love that I sit in this pond

Dom*Colucci 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...