Sunday, November 10, 2013

Freedom of love*


Freedom of love*

Gone is the evening, the moon and the stars
They left to travel onward to be so very far
I arise this morning with beautiful sunshine
Rays of golden tenderness in my heart so fine

I stay here for a moment and listen to my Soul*
And hear its tender voice, a short story to be told
Soon I will move onward and bring peace from this space
And to know of calmness where I go, no matter to what place

For it is love and it is my heart that oneness exists
From this no other can make me step off the path to resist
Yes my heart has vision, from this it does see
This is my Soul* that just knows of all allowance to be free

Dom*Colucci 2013

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...