Saturday, November 30, 2013

We are one in love*



We are one in love*

I am not hidden from you
My intense love and passion longs for you when I see you
And know how much you long for me as well
I should know of this for I am within you 
As I planted such seed in you to reach your heart that I made
To envelope you with my love
To carry you cradled in my arms and protect you in my loving heart
You are never separate 
As both belong to each other in both our seeing of who we are
My love, 
You will stay with me until eternity no longer shadows us into existence
We are one in love

Dom*Colucci © 2013

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...