Saturday, November 23, 2013

Love is written forever*


Love is written forever*

I come into your life as an open book
Love that was in our eyes as we both took a look
Deeper I went in and read you so
It was like I knew you from before, as this I know

The heart that I found beyond your eyes
I could see the truth in you, you are so wise
But as love has nothing about beauty and that is for sure
It is about what I said to see heart so pure

In such gaze between the two of our Soul*s
I embrace your warmth in the love I hold
So now that we know of each other from within
Let us continue on reading, the book of love without end

Dom*Colucci 2013

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...