Sunday, March 23, 2014

Queen of Hearts*



Queen of Hearts*

If it is all about love, deal me in
Send me over a great stack once again
I am in this winning mood and it is in my Soul*
Now with these cards I cannot fold

Yes this what my hand looks like, I cannot quit
You can see my cards, no need to flip
Once again if you believe that you lose
Remember no one ever does, no matter what they choose

Even if you feel bad with a joker in your hand
You still are the Ace in the hole, right where you stand
When you are ready to reveal your cards
You will see that an Ace is far greater than a King
As you are shown the Queen of Hearts

Dom*Colucci 2014


1 comment:

  1. Inspired by the song Queen of Hearts by Juice Newton, the image is credited from google images.

    ReplyDelete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...