Monday, March 17, 2014

Still it speaks*


Still it speaks*

Clouds float on by as they go away
Emptiness with fluidity, time goes through the day
Steps that were here previously from before
No wall is the obstacle, gateless gate is the door

Further on in silence, direction it is not
What just came into view, I left alone and forgot
Every part of this that leads me to something I can hear
Drawing me so close, yes so close that it is near

Seems there is no objective in this as this has been seen
To know of not knowing, this is what it means
So I come across what has called and now in view
A little bit more and I am here, so now I go through

Stop for the moment to absorb why I came
Vision that I seen, ironically it is the same
Moving gently like a slow moving creek
I am listening real closely to a still pond that speaks

Dom*Colucci 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...