Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Oh wonder and nightly beauty*


Oh wonder and nightly beauty*

Enchanting is the evening, mystery in the night
Lure a million stars, twinkling in my sight
To ponder a bit, to become a little aware
Alas I get this feeling that love is in the air

I feel my heart to be fulfilled, blissful that this is of
To be so strong, yes this is definitely love
I turn around and there she is, passion in my eyes
Illuminating and so radiant, she is passion in the sky

Drawing ever so closer coming in so clear
My heart pulsating more, more as this draws near
Could this be happening to me, it is entering real soon
Such the beauty that you are, what is within your eyes
The beauty is the moon

Dom*Colucci 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...