Sunday, March 30, 2014

Everywhere is crying, silly to me as it still rains*


Everywhere is crying, silly to me as it still rains*

Gray is the color, darker ever more
I see a drop or two, right outside my door
Coolness of a breeze, the window is open as I see
Comfort from stagnation, relieve from humidity

But something is holding back, emotions that are deep
A weight in burden within, no longer this cannot keep
A rumble from its anger, a spark sizzled vein
Ecstasy has to be soon with this, relief from its pain

Now it is really upset, the deluge has begun
This storm rages onward, bullying itself to everyone
Weather today so dismal, violence is its wrath
The worse is not over walking more on its path

One thing seems to be happy, as the flowers get a drink
Parched soil that soaks it all in, watch this as it sinks
So why is all unhappy, this is life when it came
Everywhere is crying, silly to me as it still rains

Dom*Colucci 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...