Sunday, March 23, 2014

When it is so hard to resist?*



When it is so hard to resist?*

Beauty to the eye, it seems to appeal
Looking a little deeper, my heart it doth steal
Taken in by the scent of lilac, rose and many flowers
Strong aphrodisiac, a dominating power

Let me not falter into this spell
Mesmerizing that it is, my heart doth swell
Please release from this passion of such desire
Falling fast into your Soul*, uncontrollable fire

Oh my dear to bring me to my knees
Dominating beauty, how can I be free?
We cannot part from the attraction of this
How does one run away from beauty, 
When it is so hard to resist?

Dom*Colucci 2014

1 comment:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...