Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My life was always here*

My life was always here*


Oh wonders of life that brought me here
Though a struggle before, Now seems crystal clear
I took each step as it came along
Like a flower in the dirt, that the roots become strong
Then, it was a life that felt like a chaotic whirlwind
Trying to move forward but starting over again


During those times I was lost, it seemed
It went from a nightmare back to a dream
What does one do when it goes up and down?
How does one exist without having a frown?
At that time I believe that something could be there
Never seeing this or becoming well Aware


But something was here, a secret was about to be revealed
All those years came down to a moment, I started to feel
It had nothing to do with anything that was outside me
Something was directing back inside for me to see
It was a lesson that I had to definitely go through
Now I know of this meaning, it is the Soul* that is my life so true


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...