Sunday, July 22, 2012

~Love within that is never without*~

~Love within that is never without*~


Love that I believed I lost some time ago
The hurt of my heart deep pitted and showed
Staggered around looking through gray dismal eyes
Filling ponds of water, always making me cry
Disposition that always seemed so bleak
Opened up with sorrow on a losing streak


As I did accept whatever came about
Learned to live with this feeling without a doubt
Little at a time my steps I grew within
Realizing I needed to start over again
But because I kept moving forward in each time I did
My emotions got stronger and leaving shadows that hid


My heart was growing like the flower, stemming from its past
No longer within darkness as this did not last
So I felt real good that my heart became strong
Knowing of this blissful feeling, right where it belonged
It became more truer that it should have been from the start
It was really Love from within that mended my broken heart


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...