Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Soul* with a heart*

The Soul* with a heart*


My heart was in despair as it happened one day
The wound was deep, dismal and gray
I needed someone I could turn to soon
Someone who was of Loving, a harmonious tune
But I searched and searched, found no one that could be
That kind of Lover that is meant for me


I have seen other people being so deeply involved
Whenever I made my approach, it was a door that revolved
So I continued into this state of despair
Without no luck or someone that cares
But I knew that Love had to be around
It had to be, it is in nature and its surround


Then it dawned on me what made things click
I felt something deep inside that will do the trick
Yes, its Love for me was always here
I opened my eyes and seen it clear
It was the Soul* that had affection for me
Such elation in my heart as it was meant to be


So Now that those feelings have disappeared and gone
I no longer feel this feeling all alone
I just needed to know where to begin
It was always with me from within
I guess one has to suffer a bit without Love from the start
Then the whole Universe comes together, it is Soul* with a heart


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...