Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Lover and me*

My Lover and me*

A messenger has come with beautiful news
Love of my life has written, the one that I chose
We have not heard from each other in such a long time
But I knew deep down in my heart that all would be fine
As I know that even though words have not been spoken
It was my Soul* that kept telling me, your heart is not broken

You must drift apart for awhile to have Love remain so True
Like releasing a beautiful white dove in the skies so blue
For a heart must grow to be alive and never cease
To make both feel comfortable in Love to increase
When it returns you will feel that it is a need to celebrate
To get this wonder of bliss, it is in your heart that elates

Many moments passed onward and had no relevance you see
Because of your devotion to this Love by letting it be
Now both become of this joy and wonder when it shows up
To have sweetness and romance and fill the Loving cup
Ahhhh yes, a moment is arising and I feel it with glee
Soon we will be both together, my Lover and me

Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...