Saturday, July 28, 2012

The light that will always burn*



The light that will always burn*

Moments we both have tender but it is true
I cannot express inside myself how much Love I have for you
My heart you have taken right from my Soul*
A strong passion of Love, between us to grow whole
Such a feeling that I get when you are in my arms
Holding you ever closer to my chest, right where it is warm

When you are here, I smell hyacinth in your hair
A beautiful fragrance that I Love, wafting through the air
Yes Now that you are close, I see your skin so fine
Lips have passion too, you press yours against mine
Oh my Love, my heart is surrendering like a candle that has melt
Touching both of hearts as well, this is how Love is felt

Surrender, yes I do and within me your heart I keep
It sits next to my Soul*, a Love that is so deep
I am the most blessed man on this Loving earth
Who would have ever imagine you in my life, from the time of my birth
We can only look forward Now and keep both of our hearts that yearn
For what is inside us is of Love, the light  that will always burn

Dom*Colucci 2012

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...