Thursday, July 26, 2012

That emptiness will shine through*

That emptiness will shine through*


Torrential down pour, dismal gray
Sun goes by for another day
The sound of pitter patter, the dance of the rain
Little droplets form on the window pane
I look outside and there is no one around
The rain keeps coming to lay on the ground


Though there is no one here that can be with me
It would be nice to have some company
So I sit here and ponder with momentary fate
And allow the time to fly by, a little more I wait
I know it cannot be like this for many hours
But the Universe has to give drink to trees, grass and flowers


My heart would definitely feel so much better
If my Lover was here in this type of weather
So I keep on wishing that with this day I pull through
And something to come along for me to do
I know this will pass but there are still many clouds
Doing the best I can and Trusting that the Soul* is with me Now


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...