Friday, July 4, 2014

Beyond our Soul*s that kiss*



Beyond our Soul*s that kiss*

My heart trembles in romance, it is you all along
To place my love that I feel in you, where it belongs
The sight that I see that your eyes shows me so
It is beyond those eyes in you, your Soul* that I know

Because of these eyes that I know that we connect
That heart of love inside you, my heart to direct
Beauty of us both with our love that is one
Now the merge in togetherness, both our Soul*s we have won

Sacred is this moment, both of our hearts feel of love
Set our roots into each other and grasp for the heavens above
Climbing into ecstasy and excitement in our Soul*s so much
This feeling that we both share, we are gentle as we touch

Oh wonderful passion, this moment that it gives
More we grow from this, the heart is stronger that we live
Continue on from this and never to resist
From this heated passion, this goes beyond from our Soul*s that kiss

Dom*Colucci 2014

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...