Sunday, July 27, 2014

Where have you been?*


Where have you been?*

Push me beyond your world as I am in the dark
Then this is how it goes, this sorrow I will park
My heart maybe burdened by what you have done
I will trust that is within myself and find that one

I will shed many tears but know that times go by
That it is necessary for me to open up and cry
But there is something special that when I do
It already knows where I am going and have to go through

For I rely on it with trust as it has that power
With these eyes that water, my heart becomes a flower
My shell is breaking apart and wisdom emerges with a root
This is now my journey to take on my own, it is my truth

Yes my vision that is within the heart that grows
It says press onward in knowing what it knows
Memory has gone of you and now no longer exist
It was myself that I was searching for but seemed to resist

So now all is erased from a past that is no longer there
I arrive through broken soil and feel love in the air
The sun looks down upon myself and it has a big grin
Shining so brilliantly and asks "where have you been?"

Dom*Colucci 2014

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...