Friday, July 4, 2014

Love in you is my passion*



Love in you is my passion*

Baptize me with your love, from this heated desire
Quench me with such thirst, to ease of this fire
I am succumbed to a passion that I wish not to burn
Romance in such passion, a longing that I have yearned

Please let the wick to this candle not fade away
This flame must be tamed for it to stay
For one knows that love is measured in each moment in time
And not to engulf in flames and make one so blind

Holding on is no good as this burdens one as well
One must enjoy each step and make heaven and not hell
I trust this love to be forever but yet have its freedoms too
But you will always be in my Soul* and I will always love you

Dom*Colucci 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...