Friday, July 4, 2014

The flowers need a drink*



The flowers need a drink*

What seems to be your trouble or on your mind?
Is it something deep inside you not working out so fine?
You have that look that I can see that is in your eyes
Like soon something is going to happen to make you cry

Yes my love, I feel this as they are starting to well
There must be a burden within your heart as I can tell
Please do not hold back and make it to release
The tension will subside and you will be at ease

Your heart will come to calm and peace will be with you
There are many things in life that we must go through
So with this said and to cry to release the pain
Remember that flowers need a drink so it has to rain

Dom*Colucci 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...