Friday, July 4, 2014

Homeward bound within*



Homeward bound within*


Walk through many miles, the hard way was each step

Tough was the going, many times I did wept
But I pursued onward as something pulled me through
It kept saying to me, I still have you in my view

Please do not give up as I have you in my arms
I am the one you do not see, sheltering you from each storm
Hold on a little longer, this is how the shell of a seed opens wide
I cradle you and protect you, from each and every side

I feel that you somehow know me, your heart is opening now
Yes, this is getting stronger, you accept me and I do allow
For now we both know of each other and we have each other in sight
You now can see within yourself, darkness diminishes to show the light

Dom*Colucci 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...