Friday, July 4, 2014

Joyous light of love*



Joyous light of love*

I know of a place where happiness does grow
The more that I am grateful in joy, the more that it shows
Deep within it is tapped, surfacing to the top
Once it is revealed, this feeling it cannot be stopped

Oh wonder that you are from a chest filled with treasures
It is this state of bliss that comes with all these pleasures
The feeling runs wild all over and never does it part
This is definitely healthy and it is great for the heart

I can only show more of gratitude, for this always to be
Oh wonder that walks in freedom, inside of me
Yes I now grow inside and this is how I was made
For it will always be of love and this light will always stay

Dom*Colucci 2014

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...