Monday, November 9, 2009

Seek no more as no more is seen*

Seek no more as no more is seen*



This is complete being and open Zen and this to be true
It is the art of nothingness with open skies that are so blue
Nothing is done as it already sought what reality it sees
The trueness that came open and stare its eyes back at me
It is not a mirror or reflection with glare of bright light
It is only common sense that ones gift has which is called insight
To have ones gift working so well for all of the moment to see
All one has to do is be the person that the Soul is meant to be



Dom*Colucci 2009

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations,very good for the content and the form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dearest Shiamala...I thank you very well from the bottom of my heart and love in my Soul as well..I get more inspired with my works and relaxed..enjoy My Dearest Soul Angel fo God(+)
    Dom*

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    its beautiful.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love...thank you my love and enjoy(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...