Sunday, November 1, 2009

I turn 55 and glad to be alive*

I turn 55 and glad to be alive*

It was 55 years ago that they decided to have bliss
So two people entwined and make me into this
The first few years of love and then tragedy soon
As something was not right with one as it was in the afternoon
One of the lovers had to go way as the other had to struggle
There were no more kisses and hugs from that other and not even a snuggle
For it took many years to stand on their own
There was no time for all three as two did not moan
But we all made a sacrifice in being the best we could be
NOW time has told this story as two kids grew up so happily
We always praise our Mom and forgive our Dad
Our life has been blessed as we are no longer mad
Now that these days are gone and it is great to be alive
I love my well being on my best day as Now I can retire and I turn 55...

This is the best birthday in all my life as I met so many people globally and created new Awareness from them all and continue as well and a continued love for my family too

Dom* Colucci 2009

13 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    its heartbreaking when one stops loving the other, even then its better (most probably) if they part their ways after trying their level best to revive that love.

    nothing can be more tormenting than a life in which only one loves and the other either exploits or ignores.

    dont let the past make you unhappy.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...sad but true but it is history and Now I have seen my inner Light and continue forward with that as I have been dubbed the happiest man in the Universe..enjoy my love as I had a stellar birthday(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,

    I am glad that you have a stellar birthday. some truths are really harsh, but truth. and the sooner we acknowledge truth the better for us.

    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love....so True...enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  5. dearest soulbro,
    you have proved all these things already.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golden Lotus of God's Love..I finally was able to open your ecard today...I never read the instructions...go figure?....enjoyed it though and I say thanks...this was the best birthday I have ever had....with love and blessings to you as well my love....enjoy(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  7. dearest soulbro,
    there are two drawbacks of egreetings.. 1st they take too much time to open and second they cant be saved in computer.

    so i send my friends an egreeting and a handmade card.

    may every birthday come to you with greater and greater happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Golden Lotus of God's Love...it has been getting greater and greater as you have made it better for me with God and your love to make my heart and Soul grow stronger...enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  9. dearest soulbro,
    if i have added a single ounce of happiness in your life thats God's blessings for me, because you have poured it down on me :)
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Golden Lotus of God's Love....thanks for your kindest words...enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  11. dearest soulbro,

    i love this cute sentence you use :)

    wishing you a stellar weekend,
    with lots and lots of love. :)

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...