Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am home at last*

I am home at last*

The trail begins with a rough rocky road
It is not comfortable yet as it is my abode
My trials seem severe but know Enlightenment well
I keep my breathing in rhythm as I see my inner being whom dwells
Now the steps I have taken where a few miscues
But my journey that seemed long is in my current view
This is the moment I seek as it is present as I see
It is the final moment of the lost as Now well founded as I see me

Dom*Colucci 2009

2 comments:

  1. trials are always severe in the path of truth. but people who walk this path are not scared of trials for they know God walks with them.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love..I love you for saying that....that is exactly what I was thinking of and we definitely match here..enjoy my love(+)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...