Friday, November 27, 2009

Wintry storybook charm*

Wintry storybook charm*

Traveling from the harbour and naval town
On the bus I go and it is homeward bound
Snow covered roads that make you slow down
This makes ones eyes look around
A beautiful image of cottages with blankets of snow
The puffy chimneys with smoke from them that blow
Paint a picture quick it will not last
As the bus moves on I guess we will pass

Dom*Colucci 2009

This is a true poem as I seen this back in 1973 coming back from the Navy homeward bound in a place caled Palmer Massachusettes

2 comments:

  1. Golden Lotus of God's Love..thank you as always my love....enjoyed as well(+):)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...