Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Water is everywhere*

Water is everywhere*

The water in the top of the globe never falls off the side
The water on the bottom of the globe definitely goes for a ride
But it finds its way through the crust of the earth
It gives a push through the ground and makes lakes from its birth
It becomes crystal clear and with bubbling sounds
As it is always makes these waterways on common grounds
But to understand the waterways intent
It is the survival for all living things and gives it content

Dom*Colucci 2009

6 comments:

  1. simply gorgeous, my sweet, dear soulbro you are nature itself, showing its beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love....you see it in me don't you?..I love you for it as well...thanks...enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    yes, from the very beginning, since the day you have shared your stories of meditation with me.. i could visualise you like nature.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden of God's Love...you also are a part of Nature as well...enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  5. dearest soulbro,

    i am quite happy and proud of that truth, that we are part of this glorious thing.

    wishing you a stellar weekend,
    with lots and lots of love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golden Lotus of God's Love....:)..enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...