Friday, February 1, 2019

My eyes see it come back*


My eyes see it come back*

Many years ago when I use to believe
My eyes had sight in goals to perceive
Strong for reason knowing it works out somehow
"Mind" within such perception when one allows
As time went by and there was such a struggle
What was I striving for in this uphill tussle?

Could this be in what we came here for?
Or something that is lesser than this that could be more
For some odd feeling there was no outside the box
I had the key within myself to open up this lock
The fuel was desire into it I fell
Conditioning for many years under its spell

As it is suffering that comes from desires
This conditioning was ignorance that was hardwired
But now I see the world is not outside
Instead I seek in depths within so vast and wide
This was what I came here for and I should have known
All these moments past it was the me I didn't know was shown

So now that to which I seek can no longer be
That to which I sought for is inside of me
I guess when  you start out in life the path is really here
Learning from ignorance in an external world is not so clear
But with a little bit of know how and discipline with dedication
You will now see your eyes turn back within this direction

Dom*Colucci © 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...