Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am so inspired by this man, Rumi*

I am so inspired by this man, Rumi*


The rose opens in its bloom to make more Love unconditional touching all that is outside of it to bring more happiness inside that it will always be*~Daily Dom*~


The purity of the white Lotus flower awaits each day to come and greet the world in its beauty from the murk and mud it sits in joyfully*~Daily Dom*~


Showering someone with Love opens more openness in not only your heart but theirs as well as they share the same experience in oneness you give them also to others...Love, what finer gift is there?*~Daily Dom*~


The pond is calm as the night ushers in...we both integrate our hearts like the meeting of two swans that met for the first time in Love*~Daily Dom*~


Oh Dearest of mine, the sun captivates the beauty of your smile and the wisp of the breeze in your hair so fine....the picture is whole Now, I have seen your Soul in your eyes*~Daily Dom*~


The garden is filled with roses as there is one rose that has arrived and awaits to be kissed with a sunshine in heart*~Daily Dom*~


For if it were not for Love, the moon would never glow and the sun would never shine*~Daily Dom*~


How pure is your heart when I see that Loving smile in your eyes, may this be forever Love*~Daily Dom*~


One gaze you had for me and my heart melted inside my Soul*~Daily Dom*~


Dom*Colucci 2011

4 comments:

  1. splendid collection of thoughts. beautiful.

    lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dearest poet for these immortal quotes :)

    the rose
    in the fragrance of its flavour
    I am
    forever


    Sun and Moon
    both entwined
    love aligned
    :)

    How pure is your heart

    How deep is your love
    Who could sing about this better than the BeeGees:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpqmGx7meQw

    How romantic is that?

    Sending romantic love
    From all the stars
    twinkling above

    :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very romantic indeed as I know how deep is Love as well my Dearest One...I knew right off the bat what song that was without even looking at it...thanks for the poetic gest as well...book number two has its corrections and Now time to make the chapters as I believe there is 5 or 6 of them with a flow of the journey in Love...enjoy as well my Dearest Mieke(+)
    Dom*;)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks my Dearest Golden Lotus of God's Love...been busy these days in getting involved with book number 2 and have been called back to work as well....poems will still come but for Now I have sort of put them on the back burner as I ahve also climbed another mountain yesterday before I went back to work today...my cover is ready and the edited version of the book is coming for my approval this week...I am sooo excited and thank you immensely for always encouraging me for my poems and starting this blog back in October 2009...it was the debunked poetry.com that really started all this and I remember you saying be careful of them but i seen through their scam but lost 40 of the 75 poems I made their back then....enjoy and have a great weekend as well(+)
    soulbro*;)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...