Friday, April 8, 2011

Some more inspiration in romance, Rumi*

Some more inspiration in romance, Rumi*


Our eyes had sought forever but Now our eyes became one as the Soul had brought us with Love in our hearts*~Daily Dom*~


The most beautiful flower in the garden smiles for me everyday I see her kissing the breeze*~Daily Dom*~


Oh flaming heart of passionate desire in Soul, may you exist eternally in Love*~Daily Dom*~


For my eyes speak in seeing such beauty that my Soul knows only of this Love*~Daily Dom*~


Where the willow weeps the pond is filled*~Daily Dom*~


For it was the glow of the moon that separated the clouds for us to meet in our secret rendezvous under the stars*~Daily Dom*~


Dom*Colucci 2011

4 comments:

  1. immersed in such
    poetic words
    nature bows
    towards her inner
    sacred vows

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my Dearest Mieke..as I just wrote these within the day on Rumi's wall on facebook...so much Love at heart with his inspiration....enjoy as well(+)
    Dom*;)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so very beautiful and wise. your thoughts are saying again and again that spring is in its full glory there.

    lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks my Dearest Golden Lotus of God's Love...I Love this man's work in romantic quotes and poems...finished book number two today and going out to copyright soon....enjoy as well(+)
    soulbro*;)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...