Monday, April 18, 2011

God bless you Soul Bro Tim Douglas,always*

God bless you Soul Bro Tim Douglas,always*


It seems when you come across the road
You meet a person to lighten your load
Now this person is of Love as he plants a seed
But then he gives you GOOD EVERYTHINGS, INDEED
He put a great smile on all he touched
He will be deeply missed by many, so much
For it is fun and a great time you have always been after
He always made you smile,with LIGHT, LOVE AND LAUGHTER
He conversed in a way that made your head spin
I will never forget a man in my heart, Soul Bro Tim(+)


Salty*Zesty Crackers*/Dom*Colucci 2011

4 comments:

  1. Dear Dom: Thank-you Dom! A very lovely and poetic tribute to our friend Tim Howard Douglas! I can hear Tim now as I read his reply; "GOOD EVERYTHING". Tim is AND always WILL BE in our loving hearts. This I know as I feel this deep love personally as well as from so many soulful friends! Much Love always the man who always made me grin a happy smile..yes "INDEED"! God bless Tim and his loving family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. INDEED..he will always have GOOD EVERYTHINGS that he left us to have....it was in his heart in doing so...enjoy Love(+)
    Dom*;)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this beautiful tribute to a beautiful person.

    everyone who has come across tim will always remember his huge, loving heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks my Dearest Golden Lotus of God's Love...yes he had a great big HEART!!!!..and he was of always happiness and joy...sad he has left us with that but he has an imprint in my heart forever...he will be missed(+)
    soulbro*;)xoxoxo--{--@

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...