Sunday, April 3, 2011

More Love quotes inspired by Rumi from ~Daily Dom*~

More Love quotes inspired by Rumi from ~Daily Dom*~


All one's life was pursued with one's heart to change from a cocoon to a beautiful Monarch butterfly and it was its Love of life that made that change to be*~Daily Dom*~


To Love unconditional is to fly with the songbirds in the sky with no direction but to be free*~Daily Dom*~


For in the darkened void, the emptiness I feel is being filled with my heart in Love as the moon Now smiles down upon me in such a blissful moment and I am complete*~Daily Dom*~


It is in my heart that expands in the Universe that balance is achieved with the Love that is always its equal unconditionally and both keep expanding even more*~Daily Dom*~


Rose petals will never wilt away, the Soul will nurture this by its Loving heart*~Daily Dom*~


Oh glorious moon of light, my heart grows fonder in Love as this is my passion with my Soul tonight ever so illuminating as well*~Daily Dom*~


I feel the warmth of your heart next to mine as it is the sunshine in my Soul that makes this day so bright*~Daily Dom*~


Not a cloud in the sky as the Soul has opened my eyes to see this Love within me*~Daily Dom*~


The heavens sought rain in abundance as these were the tears of joy for what was right behind them....for it was the openness in splendour from the sunlight above...Brahma creation*~Daily Dom*~


From a darkened shadow came a glimmer of hope as I know Now that it is a nightingale that harmoniously makes my heart Love within with its rhythmic song*~Daily Dom*~


Dom*Colucci 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...